nvd_feed_api is a simple ruby API for NVD CVE feeds.
The API will help you to download and manage NVD Data Feeds, search for CVEs, build your vulnerability assessment platform or vulnerability database.
Name | Link --- | --- Website | link Documentation | link Gem | link Git repository | link Merge Requests | link Issues | link Wiki | link
More than data feed file management and downloading
nvd_feed_api let you search for CVEs and automate a lot of tasks.
- 24/7: the scraper can run 24/7 without being restarted thanks to update methods
- Documentation: an API documentation with example is provided
- FOSS: Free and open-source software of course
- Offline loading: JSON feed files can be manually downloaded from the NVD website and put in the
- you can safely restart the scraper without having to re-download all feeds
- you can re-use already downloaded files in case of several scraper deployment
- Quality: we use rubocop and codacy
- Simple: available as a gem and easy to install
See installation steps for production / users or development / developers.
Some frequent use cases can be found on the example page.
See the contribution guidelines.